Gather your friends and join us for an unforgettable VIP all-inclusive guided adventure to San Diego area wineries. Let us do the driving and you do the drinking!
Grape to Glass Chauffeured Winery Tour
VIP behind the Scenes Experience!
- Person Guests drinking alcohol must be 21+ | Guests 18-20 are permitted on tours
Enjoy this in-depth look into wine-making and grape growing in San Diego County.
Think that Napa was the first place to produce wines in California? Think again! San Diego County is actually where wineries and viticulture (the science, production, and study of grapes) began in the Golden State! Join San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours on this exciting journey into the past and present of SD area wineries!
Let us do the driving and you do the drinking! On this approximately 6-hour adventure we will be going off the beaten path to experience local, family-run wineries with a knowledgeable and passionate guide to steer you in the right direction. You’ll learn about the history of the wineries and about San Diego’s role in creating a booming California wine culture.
- Approx. 6 hour* VIP adventure to two of San Diego’s most respected vineyards.
- Ample tastings at two (2) custom-appointed wineries (about 15 different pours!).
- Door-to-door transportation (from most San Diego, La Jolla, and Coronado locations).
- Tour led by a sommelier and winemaker with over two decades of experience in the wine industry.
- Delicious artisan charcuterie platter.
- Savory tastings (olive oil, vinegars, spreads).
- Wine and CHOCOLATE!
- Wine tasting appreciation presentation – learn how to taste wine like the pros.
- Guided winery tour with interactive vineyard walk. Learn how grapes are transformed into that beautiful thing called wine.
- Entertaining commentary on the history of wine, food and wine pairing, and wine etiquette.
- Meet the owners/wine-makers and stroll through the barrel aging rooms at top-notch wineries.
- Feast on gourmet hand-tossed pizza and fresh salad all under the care of your knowledgeable tour guide.
- All taxes, handling fees, and gratuities.
- Complete coordination by San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours.
Join us on this tasty adventure and increase your knowledge of locally grown grapes and wines while tasting the best vino that San Diego has to offer.
Offerings and vehicles on tours may vary.