Interactive and Educational Beer, Wine and Spirits Events
Showcasing San Diego’s craft beers, fine wines, and local spirits
CORPORATE Team Building? Sales Team Reward?
Relax, you’re in good hands. We’ll take care of everything you need for a FUN and FABULOUS off-site adventure!
This PRIVATE VIP Chauffeured Winery Tour can be fully customized to your group’s needs. Available daily for groups up to 70 guests per day.
PRIVATE CHAUFFEURED WINERY TOUR (Flexible pick up/drop off times from your hotel/office)
Join us for a VIP experience – It’s a perfect afternoon of fun for all wine lovers!
This deluxe and lavish guided tour of San Diego’s Wine Country encompasses the entire “vine to glass” experience.
- VIP guided adventure in San Diego Wine County (3 to 6 hour excursions available)
- Door-to-door transportation from/to your San Diego hotel/office (or our expert tour guide can step-on to your motor coach).
- Ample tastings at one to two custom-appointed wineries.
- Non-alcoholic drinks and bottled water provided.
- Enjoy scenic bay and mountain views on this picture-perfect tour!
- Entertaining commentary on local history, viticulture and iconic sightseeing.
- Wine tasting appreciation presentation, and guided winery tour.
- Free time to stroll the vineyards.
- Delicious appetizers and/or Winery meal.
- Wine tote commemorative gift bag.
- All taxes, handling fees, and gratuities.
- Complete coordination by San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours.
Above fully guided adventure is all inclusive and includes wine tastings, food, entertainment, guided tour, wine tote gift bag, all gratuities, handling fees, taxes, and San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits expert guide for only $221.58 per person*
*For groups of 15+ there is an additional fee of $2000 (for up to about 50 guests) as we will be providing a larger vehicle from our off-site fleet.
Where We Go
We stay local in San Diego County, we don’t go all the way to Temecula (Riverside County). The wineries are all within about half an hour from downtown San Diego. We’ll tour you through scenic Ramona and San Pasqual Valleys, “the new Napa,” where vineyards with tasting rooms are currently popping up to the tune of about 100! Here you’ll see where the grapes were first grown over 100 years ago! Our team have tasted at most of the wineries in San Diego and also tasted extensively throughout Europe, Napa, (and Temecula) so you can be assured that we’re bringing you San Diego’s finest wines (AND delicious food!). You’ll enjoy gorgeous bay and mountain views on this picture perfect tour.