Think that Napa was the first place to produce wines in California? Think again! San Diego County is actually where wineries and viticulture (the science, production, and study of grapes) began in the Golden State! Let us do the driving and you do the drinking! This tour includes a visit to a local, family run vineyard with a knowledgeable and passionate guide to teach you about the process of winemaking, and a delicious winery dinner. You'll learn about the history of the winery and about San Diego's role in creating a booming California wine culture.
Highlights of this 3.5 hour VIP guided adventure include:
• Ample pours of fine wines at custom-appointed winery (about 5 different wines!).
• Entertaining commentary on local history, and viticulture.
• Door-to-door transportation (from most San Diego locations).
• Delicious 4-course Winery Dinner.
• Bottle of Champagne with Dinner.
• Wine tasting appreciation presentation, and guided winery tour.
• Complete coordination by San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours.
Above adventure includes tastings, food, door-to-door transportation, entertainment, and San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits expert guide.
You can also check out our Premier Chauffeured Tour to San Diego’s Wine Country by clicking here for more details.