Chauffeured Vineyard Adventure
Best tour ever with extra smiles and pours!
- Most Popular Tour
- See the BEST of San Diego!
- Most Food & Wine of all the Tours
- Van Tour
Think that Napa was the first place to produce wines in California? Think again! San Diego County is actually where wineries and viticulture (the science, production, and study of grapes) began in the Golden State! Let us do the driving and you do the drinking! This tour includes visits to local, family run vineyards with your knowledgeable and passionate guide to teach you about the process of winemaking, and a delicious winery dinner. You'll learn about the history of the wineries and about San Diego's role in creating a booming California wine culture.
This is our premier tour with the most wine and food of all of our tours, AND it includes door-to-door transportation from your hotel/home.
On this fun and educational tour you’ll get to enjoy the wonderful wine country of San Diego and tour the actual vineyards with your expert guide. You’ll enjoy scenic bay and mountain views on this picture perfect tour.
Join us for a VIP adventure and “Vine to Glass” experience!
Highlights of this VIP guided adventure include:
- Approx. 6 hour VIP guided adventure to TWO stunning and unique local wineries with more wine and food than we’ve ever offered!
- Ample pours of award-winning local wines; equivalent to about 14 two ounce pours … about a bottle of wine per person!
- A yummy appetizer platter.
- Fun edutainment. Entertaining commentary on local history, and viticulture.
- Door-to-door transportation (from most San Diego locations).
- Wine tasting appreciation presentation, and guided winery tour. Learn about wine making and wine pairing.
- Highly acclaimed dinner overlooking the winery’s grounds.
- Sightseeing and photo ops galore.
- Gorgeous scenery: bay views, pastoral scenes, vineyards and mountains.
- Complete coordination by San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours.
You also get to experience
- Hands on viticulture demos: taste the grapes that are growing.
- Behind-the-scene tours (sometimes there are ghost stories!)
- Artisan shoppes to explore.
- Wine and chocolate tastings.
- Relaxing adventure with no stress as we take care of everything.
- The luxury of being picked up door-to-door.
- A gift for everyone in the group
- …and MORE!
Join us for the experience of a lifetime!
*We’re not currently able to run the train tours because of Covid-19 restrictions.
Explore the World of San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits!
Whether you are celebrating a birthday, bachelor/bachelorette party or just want to have a great time, San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours has the perfect tasty adventure for you.
San Diego, CA, 92101