Delta Variant Safety Protocols: We are open and taking tours as scheduled as our wineries are primarily outside venues. The health, well-being and safety of our guests and our guides and vendors is top priority. You will receive an assigned seat in the vehicle, and we do require masks while riding in the vehicle. Each guest will read, agree and sign a health survey waiver before stepping onto the vehicle. Before every Chauffeured Tour we conduct a complete sanitizing/cleaning procedure including: spraying and sanitizing the entire inside of the vehicle. Guides do not conduct tours if they have any symptoms. Our management team and wineries stay up to date on all information from the CDC and other federal and state agencies to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures and Protocol – Chauffeured Tours:
Before every Chauffeured Tour personnel will perform sanitizing/cleaning procedure including:
- Spraying all seats and arm rests.
- Spraying and wiping down surfaces including steering wheel, microphone, controls, door handles, locks etc.
Before entering the van for Chauffeured Tours, all guests/guides will:
- Present a signed and dated release form.
- Pass a temperature check (<100 Deg F)
- Wear facial coverings.
- Be assigned a designated seat for entirety of the tour.
- Receive entry/exit plan to minimize physical contact.
- Pass the Health Survey below.
Before all tours, all guests/guides must pass the Health Survey below:
In the last 14 days…
- Have you or someone you live with been diagnosed with Covid-19?
- Have you experienced any Covid-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath, Difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea
During all tours (when not seated at a table) guests/guide will:
- Wear facial coverings.
- Avoid closely facing non-household members.
- Observe social distancing guidelines.
Our mission is to continue to serve the community with unforgettable tour experiences while giving you the customer service you expect and deserve. We will continue to watch for updates and will keep you informed of any changes that may impact you. We look forward to taking all of our wonderful guests on a tasty adventure!
We also offer Gift Certificates! Gift Certificates never expire and are transferable. Give yourself or someone you love the gift of something to look forward to!
Explore the World of San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits!
Whether you are celebrating a birthday, bachelor/bachelorette party or just want to have a great time, San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours has the perfect tasty adventure for you.
San Diego, CA, 92101